[nagdu] relieving your dog

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 17 18:29:41 UTC 2011

Oh, I am catching up on mails from recent to past so I'm getting that the person might have been asking about how they know when their dog wants to go outside. I have to say Bogart is lousy at letting  me know. The best I've heard was a barely audible  whine once. Even when he was sick and had the major runs, my only clue in the middle of the night was that he was pacing. We close him in the  living room but I can hear him wandering on the hard wood floors. I brought him into the bedroom and when he kept pacing I took him out and then there was sprinting down the stairs, out the back down the block and the explosion. :)

Bogart is pretty stoaic but I wish he'd give better signals.

Gary