[nagdu] Quick Question

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 00:38:32 UTC 2011

Julie,

Are you sure Monty isn't just a really big straight-haired poodle? /lol/
Well, she's not that determined with the boink, but if she doesn't get
my attention with a few firm nose pokes, she does have ways... Then she
will show me. Unless what she wants is to play, then she will punish me
for ignoring her by making me look for the ball by showing me everything
in the house except the ball which was right by my feet to begin with.
Silly poodle!

Tami