[nagdu] out and about

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Nov 17 18:34:22 UTC 2011

Hooray!!!  Ain't it great to be free?!

Aren't dogs amazing?  It didn't take Ben long to figure out that he had to
slow down for a big crack in the sidewalk or his clumsy mistress would
trip over it.  We have a lot of sidewalks where tree roots have lifted
parts of the walk up.  Now, Ben slows down for them and I don't trip, and
any sighted friend walking with me often does.
Tracy