[nagdu] New guide dog school

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 01:11:20 UTC 2011

OK, I followed your link, but it needed a WWW in it for me to get it to work I guess. Don't ask. Anyway, I guess my main thoughts are these:
Is there a real need for another guide dog school in the country? Is this woman qualified to found and run it?
2. Why does she want to do this.
3. What is her personal philosophy of blindness; in what ways is that to be imparted to the staff of the school?
4. How long will it take to determine if the school can be successful, which is really not relevant to the other questions.
I can't see the need for a guide dog school being founded. I also wondered what will make this school stand out.

Other than that, I guess if she wants to start a school, it is her privilege.

Cindy