[nagdu] New guide dog school

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Nov 19 01:17:33 UTC 2011

Hi,

There's an interview of sorts with her on Accessible World. I asked a question about ownership and she gave some bulls**t answer about having "co-ownership". Anyway, here's a direct link to hear the presentation. This should better give people an idea of who she is and what she's about. Make up your minds then.
http://www.accessibleworld.org/sites/default/files/Becky_Floyd_gallant_Hearts_Guide_Dog_Center_11-09-11_0.mp3

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY