[nagdu] SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT: Fake service dogs and thenegativeimpact

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 19 12:42:26 UTC 2011

Natalie,
    another adage I learned from Mike Sergeant, one of the best guide dog
trainers in the country, that applies to guide dog handling as well as to
life is "Three quarters praise; one quarter correction!" When our dogs and
people work for praise they do so much better than when they work out of
fear!

Peace!
Marion