[nagdu] New guide dog school

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 02:16:57 UTC 2011

Each program can't be everything for everyone.    If they all had labs,
trained in the same way, what would be the point of having more than one
program?  It is setting the program apart as unique in some way that
attracts people.

I'd really like a boxer, fed a premium food from puppyhood, trained
using positive methods, home based training, immediate ownership, no
yearly paperwork and no required
follow up.   Unfortunately that doesn't exist.   If I choose to get a
guide from a program I get to pick based on what they are offering, not
what I want them to offer.

JMHO
Julie