[nagdu] New guide dog school

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 02:39:03 UTC 2011

Julie, I think you are right. There isn't any kind of program no matter what we are seeking that has absolutely everything we want, in other words, perfect in our eyes. And if the program was perfect in our eyes, then it wouldn't be in someone else's. We end up having to make a decision about the school based upon the most important factors for us. If a Lab was the most important factor for us, then this would not be our school. Say, Julie, maybe you could get one of them there robot dogs in the form of a boxer.