[nagdu] stairs

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Nov 24 12:24:01 UTC 2011

Marsha,
This is exactly what I have done with all 3 of my guides.  My guides have
always taken their noses and pushed me gently to the rail allowing me to
reach out.  This is of course, not something they are taught, but one of
those things that I had taught them through RCP, repetition, correction and
praise.  Works wonders!

Steve