[nagdu] Suggestions for Human Down Time

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:50:58 UTC 2011

Thanks so much!  I have a few things to try here.  My family bought some new
toys so that's nice.  They've been walking her when they come over and she
loves it.  We just moved into a new apartment so I think I'll try hiding
some of the toys around to let her play and explore the new place as well.
Great ideas!

William Burley
William.burley3 at gmail.com

A leader in providing virtual paralegal and virtual assistant services!

Follow Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C.

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/BurleyWilson
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/BurleyWilson
Blog:  www.burleywilson.wordpress.com
Skype:  BurleyWilson

*Contact us for a FREE 30-minute consultation TODAY!