[nagdu] additional tasks

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 00:09:41 UTC 2011

Peggy,

Monty is a lab and Boxer mix.  His personality is mostly that of the
Boxer, except when it comes to food.  He loves, loves, loves anything
edible.  I joke that I could give him pocket lint and he would think it
a fabulous treat!

I started early with his food refusal skills.  Like the pizza story,
he's funny with food.  He would love to eat absolutely anything, but
it's very rare that he will steal food.  If I taught him to open the
refrigerator I don't think he'd take food out, at least not for a
while.  I can totally see him looking, sniffing and drooling though!

Julie