[nagdu] another good reason for a dog

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 06:09:10 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Yesterday, maintenance came up to our apartment as well as everyone else's
units to test the smoke detectors along with replacing the batteries.
Glad they did that as the smoke detector in my bedroom was out as it turned
out the battery was dead.
I wasn't too happy with that one as it could have beeped or something to
indicate dead battery.
Odie did fine during the testings, but as his old usual self, he got up and
came out of the living room to see what was going on.
Dale had to tell him to go back into the living room so he wouldn't get
smashed or crushed by the ladder.
As for the bedroom detector, it works now, but guess I have another good
reason for having a dog: if technology were to fail.
Even back when Odie was my guide dog, I was still glad that he was with me.
Despite that he can be a nutty bar at times, I still love him anyway.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf