[nagdu] Alan Wheeler and guide dog

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 06:13:49 UTC 2011

Hi, Alan,
Not too much longer and you'll have that four-legged furry partner in your
hands to love, charish, be close to and that he will he/she will be a great
blessing and gift of vision.
I know you won't be able to post a lot during training, but when you are
able to, I'd love to hear them updates and how things are going.
Yes, training can be a triumph at times, but don't give up.
I'm definitely looking forward to being there spiritually with you on that
day when graduation happens for the two of you.
*Smiles*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf