[nagdu] Bre: lind teacher's guide dog attacked by rottweilers

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 08:20:23 UTC 2011

Unfortunately and sadly, I don't think pet owners will take full
responsibility of how their dog behaves or conducts him/herself.
If an owner is badly misbehaved, then so will their furry kid as well.
People don't like it when I get on Odie's case, but oh well and too bad.
That's their problem to begin with.
I try to do my best to be sure that he does know manners and that if I
behave myself, so shall he.
*Smiles*
Attacks will and keep happening if people don't bother to take matter
seriously with their four-legged furry kids.
I despise saying this, but human kids behave worse off because again,
parents won't control them and that's how dogs end up in that same way.
Just another night or two ago when I took Odie out for his last parking
session, he tried to go up to a lady in the pet area and I had to correct
him along with using no.
One thing I despise is when people say it's okay for the dog to run up to
them or jump on them.
I do tell them that isn't all right nor will I accept that behavior from my
dog either, especially if it is someone or individuals who I don't know or
if people aren't fond of dogs.
Maybe it is time that those who aren't going to be responsible for kids or
pets shouldn't have them.
My thoughts and prayers are with that individual and the hopes the dog can
still continue to work and overcome what has happened to he/she.
Back when Odie was attacked on the last day of training, it took me a lot to
help him rehabilitate upon the recovery process.
Well, enough from me and now, I shall crawl back under my grumpy ledge.
*Sigh*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf