[nagdu] Blind Teacher's guide dog Attacked

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 09:48:22 UTC 2011

It's because that and many other dog owners who misbehave themselves to
cause their dogs to be in that way are selfish and only think about
his/herself and think their dog is a perfect angel.
Sorry, but not in my book and I feel the same way when it comes to parents
whose kids are really out of line.
Even if a dog owner claimed they couldn't walk their dog and gave me that
lane excuse, I'd tell them that's their problem and their fault for having
their dog out of control.
They won't stop Odie and I from going out for a walk when we'd love to do
so.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf