[nagdu] Blind Teacher's guide dog Attacked

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 02:13:14 UTC 2011

Julie, I wholeheartedly aggree!  Not only do owners let there dogs go ahead
and visit they also bring them over especially when your dog is working!  I
let Holly visit when she is off harness only under very controlled
conditions!  These same folks are usually the ones who encourage there kids
to pet your dog without asking you!