[nagdu] navigating without your cane

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 11:10:29 UTC 2011

Hi, Sheila,
Schools districts can no longer do that as it is a violation of the
American's With Disabilities Act and against federal regulations.
If a school district does that, they can get into serious federal trouble,
but also expect to pay a huge fine out of their pockets.
For someone sighted taking a mobility device away from an individual who
uses a white cane, support cane, wheelchair or walker would be like asking a
totally sighted individual  to have their car taken from them as well as
their vision.
P.S. Don't worry about your mistakes on the keyboard.
I completely understand when I have them days.
I end up having to go the route of using Spellchecker.
Guess I can be laughed now as my pinky on my left hand somehow turned on the
caps key, making it to where everything was in total caps.
*Wow*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf