[nagdu] Freedom Dogs

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 9 15:54:56 UTC 2011

Hi RJ,
I have friends and consumers who have dogs from different schools I don't know what you heard  about Freedom Dogs but they have one of the best trainer in Florida. John Byfield. I met Eric who owns Freedom Dogs back in July when he came to my agency as he was training one of my consumers with a new dog.  Home training is good because it helps you go places in the area you live and places you frequent. It also gives you one on one with the instructor. Class settings are good too as you meet new people , stay at there facility and train in different areas.
Marilyn and Anna
I have many consumer from my job who have guide dogs from different schools.