[nagdu] my adventure without my cane

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 11 14:39:04 UTC 2011

Hi, Peggy,
I agree with you on having to adventure out when there's tons of snow.
When I lived with my mom, the mail box was across the street four or five
houses down the block.
I had to use my cane during the winter months to get there more because
people refused to shovel and no, I didn't want the unpleasant pleasure of
falling on the ice either.
Even during the summer months, yes, I still used the canes as like you've
mentioned, people would just leave things lying around on the ground.
The apartment complex I live in has the mail boxes indoors on the second
floor, all the laundry rooms and trash rooms with shoots are also indoors
and I don't have  to go outtdoors as I definitely don't like the cold snaps
one bit.
Since Odie is aging some more and due to the degenerative disc disease in
his lower back, I may invest into getting a potty patch for him down the
road, especially for the days when it's below freezing and the ice is really
bad.
Of course, I'd probably wait until I got a bigger place.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf