[nagdu] my adventure without my cane

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Oct 13 02:28:48 UTC 2011

Oh I hear you and a couple years ago we had so much snow that dog nor I
could have gotten to it easily, my cane came in handy two ways that winter,
I could swing it to find the top of the mailbox so I knew which snowbank to
climb, from which dirrection to get to it.  And then I used that cane to
help me up those snowbanks, lol.