[nagdu] Give the Dog a Break!

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:12:18 UTC 2011

Conventions stress me out, which is why I don't attend them.  But the last
similar thing I went to was a GDB alumni reunion I was required to attend
for my job.  My dog was a tough solid guide, but she also had some serious
dog anxiety, so she definitely got breaks, but they were mutual breaks,
because I needed them too.  it was the experience that made me decide to
retire her, because I didn't want to put her through it again.  And for me,
now that I don't work at GDB and have to attend things like that, I can
avoid conventions and conferences altogether.  Crowds stress me out.