[nagdu] Give the Dog a Break!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:54:45 UTC 2011

My own opinion here as well. I work when I am well, I want to work Maxx,
when he is well, we all have our days that we are under the weather.

So when doing things around the home area, if he doesn't seem his old
chipper self, we do a walk around the block and see if he is okay, like
someone said just getting out and walking/working is all they need.

If he is sick, then no way, I just leave him home and use the cane or the
hubby.

If it is convention, since Maxx is my first, the only one I didn't take him
to was Dallas in 2008, it all depends, he likes to work, he likes to see his
friends.  This year back in Dallas, I might leave Maxx home, Nelson is
coming with me, I hear the yays from the New Yorkers, but that is a few
months away.

You need to know your dog, as you know yourself.

Right now it is raining out, and I don't like to go out in the rain because
I have medical issues that you can get me sick, so Maxx is pouting a little
bit and sighing.

So he wants to go out.  After the rain stops we will.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.