[nagdu] Give the Dog a Break!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 23:05:23 UTC 2011

I can tell when Emma is stressed out. And if she needs to stay home and
relax because of that, she stays home. Considering I have been working her
almost every single day for weeks now, I do give her days off. And like this
weekend, my husband and I will be traveling, and because of her work
schedule as of lately, she is getting a well deserved playcation. She will
be pampered, she needs to be sometimes, from people other than mommy. This
by NO means effects her working. She actually does better after a weekend
away from me, when she resumes working.

Just my thoughts.
Marsha