[nagdu] Give the Dog a Break!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Oct 13 00:17:32 UTC 2011

I never really thought of it like giving Monty a break, but there are
times when I leave him at home and times he goes to the dog sitters
home.  I mean outside of our current extended hiatus.  I leave him when
I feel that's best for him or when it works best for me.  I guess it's
still a break though.  Guess it's all how you look at it.

Julie