[nagdu] using canes while at guide dog schools

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Oct 13 19:32:43 UTC 2011

Hi Jenny,
I wasn't aware that some schools take away folks' canes upon arrival to
guide dog school.  I NEVER had this happen in all my dog using years - sinse
1973.  They just told us to put the cane away in our drawer and not use it.
I think nowadays, people can use their cane before we get the dogs.  At
least that's how it is at TSE.

Lyn and Landon