[nagdu] Freedom Dogs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 20:35:48 UTC 2011

John was at our National Convention in Orlando this year; at least I think
that was him, the gentleman with the English or is it Australian Accent. If
I am wrong whoopsie; would someone please correct me if I am wrong.

What a nice man, we talked about his experience as well as his travel
experience.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.