[nagdu] Getting A Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 21:40:03 UTC 2011

I hope you get a dog!

We are just trying to help, so by asking the questions we can help you move
forward.

You don't have to go into a long story, we were letting you know why the
schools do re-evaluations on everyone who gets a new dog, or if you change
your mind then re-apply, this is a normal process with all the schools.

Again, we hope you get a dog, and don't let anyone get in your way of
getting one if you can help it.

Not going to put anyone on what you mentioned as to why, none of my
business.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.