[nagdu] Please stop and drop this.

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:16:38 UTC 2011

Sean and Julie,
If I may, I  want to add something I forgot to add to my last post. A
certain member of this list has tried to get in to my business twice
now. I've had to divulge some things that I really didn't feel were
appropriate for the list, just so that she could try to advise me of
my decision.
Guys, please, respect my boundaries. If I don't wish to discuss the
answer to your question on list, please just drop it or write me off
list at
jawsgirl87 at gmail.com.
Thanks all,
Chantel.