[nagdu] Getting A Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 05:48:18 UTC 2011

Hannah, I was replying to you about that the schools do re-evaluations, etc.

I think some of the e-mails I was sending was getting confused with the
other person.

I hope if you need some help you will find it here.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.