[nagdu] Getting A Dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:17:12 UTC 2011

I know a grad of GDF that is from South Dakota.

It all depends on what you want from a school, and not just there location,
also after care, if they have people as well near or in your state, like a
satellite or a district person, to come by if they can and help you out with
situations, just in case you run into them, as well as things that are
important to you personally.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.