[nagdu] Getting A Dog

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 20:32:24 UTC 2011

Hi, Sheila,
Same thing happened to me when I went to Pilot: flights were taken care of
but I had to deal with the luggage fees if I had more than one parcel or if
the suitcase was a little over the weight limit.
Honestly, I despise flying, so haven't flown since I went to Pilot Dogs and
attended a GDUI national convention in Las Vegas, NV.
If I did anymore conventions, Odie and I just dealt with the Greyhound
buses.
I'm not fond of using them too much anymore either.
*Wow*
I hope one day, I'll be able to experience a ride on the Amtraak train and a
cruise ship too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf