[nagdu] no result

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 22:11:52 UTC 2011

Hi, Cheryl and Maxx,
I am able to contact the current state president if I should need more
assistance.
So far, I have connected with the Colorado Cross Disability Colision who are
willing to help me out.
When the CCDC (Colorado Cross Disability Colision) has all the necessary
documents in their hands, they'll definitely get on the ball with this
immediately.
Truth here is that this case isn't about me directly as a whole, but
moreover, to see that no one else with service dogs and guide dog teams
wouldn't have to go through this type of situation.
I'm sure if need be, I can get a hold of Julie Deden, Executive Director of
the Colorado center for the Blind.
I will probably send her an email this weekend to make sure she is aware of
what's going on.
I've made my local ACBCO (American Council of the Blind Colorado) office
aware of what's going on and them, along with Colorado Cross Disability
Colision and the Legal Aid Center for People With Disabilities and Older
People aren't very happy with this either.
I know that if I have to go further, I can contact Senator Michael Bennett
here in Denver, colorado and make him aware of it too.
So far, I have started off in the right direction.
I'll definitely keep everyone posted on what will happen next.
*Smiles*
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf