[nagdu] no result

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:30:46 UTC 2011

Well that is awesome for you. I just gave you the NFB contact information,
if you were trying to send this off list, especially about the ACB, oops,
didn't go that way.

I am here to help.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.