[nagdu] Freedom not a repetible school

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 00:24:05 UTC 2011

RJ,

As the moderator I try to let folks share their opinions freely.
However there does come a point where I have to put my foot down and
insist that information shared doesn't cross into the realm of gossip or
school bashing. Can you tell us exactly why you are saying that Freedom
isn't a reputable school?  We need facts instead of he said she said
vague claims.

Thanks!
Julie
NAGDU list moderator