[nagdu] Freedom not a repetible school

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Oct 16 17:34:38 UTC 2011

I think any school that John Byfield would associate with has got to be
reputable!  He is a very knowledgeable trainier and he has a great
reputation over the years as an honorable person.

I have a friend who has applied to Freedom but don't know if she was
accepted yet or not.

Julie, you're right about hearsay and we really shouldn't do it.  We do need
facts about schools.

Lyn and Landon