[nagdu] guide dog schools

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 09:26:04 UTC 2011

Larry the website is NAGDU.org, not the nfb.org

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.