[nagdu] Getting A Dog

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 21:41:51 UTC 2011

Hi, Harold,
Honestly, I can't speak for all other guide dog schools organizations, but
I've come across plenty of dogs who I wouldn't completely considered
whiners, but just had high vocalization.
My other Pilot dog, Freedom David Berry continuously pitched a fit when I
was away from him just for a few minutes, but it was due to the type of
environment he came from.
Odie does vocalize at times too, but it's more the groaning and yawning
thing when he definitely wants to express his opinions.
As for the vocalization, it's up to handler/owner or user of a service dog
to nip that behavior in the behind immediately.
If that isn't taken care of, it will get worse and much harder to control.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf