[nagdu] Getting A Dog

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 22:00:37 UTC 2011

Same here with the luggage.  But, I was able to get express flights both
ways even though my ticket took me from Detroit to Chicago then to Columbus.
The same was supposed to happen in reverse.  My flight was delayed until the
afternoon but we went to the airport anyway and they put me on an express
flight.