[nagdu] Getting A Dog

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 22:12:30 UTC 2011

Yah, thats aweful!  Its kind of like stealing your kid!  I have been known
to twist a finger or two.  If someone asks to pet Holly while we are
working, I explain what she is doing and why she doesn't get to be petted.
Then, if they put a hand on her, I grab the hhand.  If its not a kid who
doesn't really know better, I give it a squeeze and a twist.  Yes, I have
been yelled at for such a thing but I figure if some touches me when I say
no they get what they get and same goes for my dog!