[nagdu] Getting A Dog

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 22:44:07 UTC 2011

*Wow*
Larry, you're just as naughty as me.
*Teasing*
Here's a good one.
I remember one night a two and a half years ago when I just got down with my
respiratory appointment at National Jewish Medical on February 17, 2009.
While I waited at the bus stop, someone began touching Odie's head.
Despite that my four-legged furry son moved around, the person wouldn't get
their hand off his head.
If he wanted to, he Odie could have easily cut their hand right off.
Instead, he moved over to me and let me know that something was wrong that I
needed to check it out.
As soon as I felt what was wrong, the individual who had their hand on
Odie's head quickly removed it.
Odie didn't like for people to bother him during training either.
He was very particular about that.
I've had people come up and start grabbing at me.
I will immediately snatch away from them, only if they fail to identify
themselves of ask me first if I may need any assistance.
Oh wey, Odie says behave yourself and no twisting any hands.
Otherwise, he'll come out there to Michigan to give ya a good doggy spankon.
*Smiles and kidding*
Odie actually gave his daddy Dale a good spankon one time six years ago.
When dale briefly stopped playing with him for a few minutes and was talking
to me, Odie took his right front paw and smacked Dale across the mouth with
it.
I'll admit I've had plenty of doggy spankons from Odie too.
*Wow*
Guess master needs a good doggy punishment from their furry kid too.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf