[nagdu] to Bibi regarding legal information was Getting A Dog

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 22:48:49 UTC 2011

Bibi,

You wrote:
*As for a service dog being stolen and depending on each state, that's
actually a federal offense crime as much as it would be for carelessly
murdering one.
Although I've personally have never experienced that type of theft, to
me, it still is sad and disgusting. *

One of the list policies is to provide correct legal information.   Can
you please provide the federal law that makes it a crime to steal
and/or kill a service dog?

Thank you,
Julie
NAGDU list moderator

My hopes are that you don't ever go through that again.
Blessings,
Bibi and Odie