[nagdu] In My Defense

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 01:00:33 UTC 2011

Yah, Elton John has a song about them!  Its called "Rotten Peaches".  But
most people aren't quite that bad.  Mostly its just little kids who try and
sneak pet.  And of course, Holly would welcome that!  Those kids I take lots
of time to explain what's up.  Sometimes like when waiting for a ride after
curch or after bowling, I'll take off her harness and let em have at it!
But never when in harness.  She is one of those dogs who's attitude changes
as soon as the harness goes on.