[nagdu] Has anyone ever charged interference?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Oct 17 15:09:09 UTC 2011

Just curious, has anyone ever filed charges of interference with their
service animal? If so, how did it go and what were the circumstances?

I would think it would be hard to do so if the issue was someone petting the
dog or continuing to pet after being told no. Not that you as the handler
would be wrong in filing such charges, heck, you would be absolutely correct
if you'd told someone to stop and he or she didn't. I just can't imagine
many cops finding this worthy of charges, which is sad on another aspect.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com