[nagdu] Question

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Oct 17 18:43:02 UTC 2011

Julie,
Try the NLS web site.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie J.
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 11:21 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Question

Rebecca,

Do you know of a place where I can find his books in an electronic or
audio format?  I looked on the NLS BARD site, but couldn't fine them.

I'd be very interested to see what he has to say about unwanted
attention.  I have a feeling that I've been doing whatever it is to get
rid of people instinctively.  Understanding what it is I'm doing so I
can consciously decide how to react would be most useful to me.
Sometimes I need to ask for directions or need assistance from a store
clerk and have difficulty getting people to respond to me.

Thanks!
Julie