[nagdu] conflicting feelings

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 19:40:10 UTC 2011

Yah, my family always encouraged me to get a dog!  But I wasn't ready until
I was ready!  I am 48 and didn't get a dog until about 3 years ago.  I have
always been blind and loved dogs but I also raised kids and am a care taker
for my wife.  In college, I was just to busy, at least I thaught so then.
Now, I am not changing diapers and chasing kids although I'm still feeding
them!  Plus, I didn't know that poodles were being used and that really was
a big part of it!  Everyone is different and if a dog isn't good for you
now, it may be good for you later or the other way around!