[nagdu] In My Defense

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 11:10:04 UTC 2011

Most people know not to even mess with Odie at all, more due to his size,
but also because he's a dark colored dog (black).
People still have the myth and fears about the dark colored dogs, especially
the black colored ones because they feel as if the dog is bad news or going
to be mean.
I notice more of that in the general publci as a whole when I've been out
with all of my male black labs.
I'll admit that everyone in my apartment complex enjoys Odie being around
and they know he'll do what he can to keep our home safe.
Most of all, everyone here enjoys him more because he makes all of us smile
with making everything brightly positive and relaxing.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf