[nagdu] having many dogs

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 24 11:06:58 UTC 2011

Hi Julie and Everyone,
I can understand Julie your parents but if there dogs are well behaved and your guide dog is I don't see a problem with you bringing your guide.
I do dog sitting for friends. Last month I watched my friends 3 dogs of one day and overnight. I have two of my own. at one time I had three when I kept my retired guide, had my working guide and my pet dog. No problem since they are all well behaved. I am watching in March the same three for  a week while my friends go away. I also work so the dogs are left home and none are crated. I wouldn't watch a dog that isn't well behaved.  I was asked to watch another person's dog who is gone with my friends so that would make it 6 dogs but I declined. I don't really no that dog.
Marilyn and Anna