[nagdu] having many dogs

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 12:41:34 UTC 2011

I have had 4 or 5 dogs at the same time.  Both big and little, old and
young.  You just have to watch them closely for awhile but usually if the
dogs are well behaved they find there places.  Also, I have watched a couple
of cats!  They are a different animal all together!  But even then, it works
ok.  The cats just love that bird cage and tyhat takes most of my attention!