[nagdu] Dog Guests

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 14:07:46 UTC 2011

I thaught we were talking about guest dogs.  Holly loves everyone!  Pez is a little mor apprenhisive.  My daughters friend has a jack russell who was attacked so she is somewhat defensive.  Still after a day or two, she got along great with our dogs.  My daughter also has 2 cats.  One is really socialized and plays with Holly.  She jumps on Holly's tail and runs!  I think we were talking about how our dogs and other dogs react to one another.  At least I was.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!