[nagdu] Dog Guests

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Oct 24 14:27:00 UTC 2011

Larry,

In the beginning I was talking about family reactions to our guides.
R.J.'s original question about family being for or against a guide dog
was why I brought up my parents and them not wanting my dogs in their
home.  My point was that my parents are fine with me having a guide dog,
just not at their house.  I was also saying that just because they don't
want my dogs in their house doesn't mean they don't like my dogs or
don't support me.

Talking about dogs in groups is fine too.  I just wasn't sure I was
making myself clear.

Julie